Inspection by Appointment
585 ACRES – PARADISE HIDE-A-WAY!!!
Positioned 15 minutes’ drive from Rockhampton, 5 minutes to The Caves township and Country Pub which boasts the best cooked steak in our Beef Capital. Local convenience store and featuring the BEST Primary School in the Rockhampton District.
• 585 ACRES (236.75ha) • 3 Separate TITLES – Lot 6, 13, 1861
• 2 Large Dams plus 2 smaller dams • Good Fencing – fenced into 6 paddocks
• 2 x 6,000 gallon Water storage tank, pump and trough.
• Prime fertile soil, ample water with flat usable land reaching back to rolling hills.
• Very private with plenty of places to choose to build, if you wish.
• 12 Mile Creek boarders on the northern side of the block.
• These 585 acres were being used as a small beef breading enterprise carrying at times
60 head of cattle. * Cattle Yards
If you are seeking privacy close to town with ample water, very fertile soil, rolling hills with your own bushland this is ideal. This vacant block of land would be ideal for those looking to build their dream home and move into a rural setting.
Certainly, one that you need to put on your wish list. Please call for any further details.