This secluded estate is ideally positioned against the beautiful backdrop of Mt Archer in the sought-after suburb of Norman Gardens. With the town centre of Rockhampton just 10 minutes away, residents will have all the amenities of urban living close at hand. A selection of schools, childcare centres and major shopping centres are just moments away.
• Several private and public schools within easy reach
• Selection of childcare centres close by
• Central Queensland University (Rockhampton Campus) just minutes away
• Just 1.5 hours drive to Gladstone and the burgeoning LNG industry
• Central Queensland’s largest shopping centre, Stockland Rockhampton nearby
• Red Hill Homemaker Centre located in Norman Gardens
• Range of sporting clubs and fields including CQU Community Sports Centre
• Selection of golf courses within the local area
• Gorgeous beaches of Yeppoon and Emu Park just 30 minutes away
Crestwood has been uniquely designed with the national parks and natural surrounds of Mt Archer in mind. Pockets of bushland and nature reserves are a focal point within the development. Lot sizes will vary from low maintenance courtyard style blocks of 450m² to larger traditional lots over 1000m . This gives buyers an abundant choice of frontages and aspects – providing you greater opportunity to design and build your dream home.